Monday, September 5, 2011

A New Experiment in Community Photography

Lens life is my attempt to do a weekly photography blog and write about the experience.  I want to be able to express myself in both the graphic and written medium. I want this to be a blog where the readers work with me by suggesting topics and themes that I can photograph.  Each week I will take a suggestion from the comments and use that as my theme for the week.  I will then post one or a series of images on this blog with a written statement about the image and my experiences while working through the process of creating each image.  Thank you for your interest in and your comments about my photography.

3 comments:

  1. I like the concept and look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the concept! I could really use a picture that captures the essence of Salt Lake City for the title or background of my blog, if you don't have plans for your next post or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been doing a little photo project of my own for the past year or so. Im trying to photograph Salt Lake City landmarks and iconic buildings. Its been a blast. Its an idea if you want to try it.

    ReplyDelete